Soul Throw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT

2 posters

Go down

WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT Empty WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT

Post by Trollestia Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm about ready to go on a shooting spree myself if they don't give me my holiday themed hats, stat.
Trollestia
Trollestia
God

https://soulthrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT Empty Re: WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT

Post by KENDARRR Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 am

Maybe that's what they're all about. Everyone wants new god damn hats. How long ago was the last update? Like two fucking months ago?
KENDARRR
KENDARRR

Back to top Go down

WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT Empty Re: WHEN IS THE TF2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE COMING OUT

Post by Trollestia Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 am

They just announced what the new update will contain. Here's what we know so far:
New MvM mission. This one won't be a holiday one like the Wave 666. The map is huge, and there are Engineer robots this time around.
Three new weapons: The Rescue Ranger, a shotgun for the Engineer, The Loose Cannon, a grenade launcher for the Demoman, and The Antidote, a medigun for the Medic.
The Nice Winter Crates will contain this Christmas's community-contributed items.
The Naughty Winter Crates will contain festive versions (and, if you're lucky, strange versions) of: the Axtinguisher, the Frontier Justice, the Ubersaw, the Hunstman, the Pistol, the Buff Banner, the Sandvich, the Holy Mackerel, and an as-of-yet unrevealed weapon for the Demoman (probably a shield or the Eyelander).
Link for the skeptics.
Trollestia
Trollestia
God

https://soulthrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down