Soul Throw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke?

4 posters

Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke? Empty Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke?

Post by ToonStink Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 pm

I just beat FE:A for a second time. The first time I just played through on classic and reset if someone important died and missed some of the children/paralogue characters, my second run I reset if anyone died and got all the characters. So now I'm going to actually going to play classic if anyone dies I will not reset if someone dies and will play until my team is wiped or I win, probably the former. I am not counting Chrom or Avatar deaths as losses because that'd be insanely hard. I'm currently on chapter 7ish and no one has died yet.
ToonStink
ToonStink
Duane

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke? Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke?

Post by ToonStink Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Who should I marry and what class should I be? My first run was Paladin/Nowi then Assassin/Cordelia. I have + Magic and - Luck because I was planning on being a Dark Mage. I will Marry anyone but Sully and Miriel and would prefer that that they have a child that isn't Morgan.
ToonStink
ToonStink
Duane

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke? Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening... Nuzlocke?

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 am

Man, it's been a while since I last picked up Awakening and gave stuff like that some serious thought. What difficulty are you playing on?

For MU's class I'd say maybe a sage or any other magic using class considering the modifiers you picked (which can also serve as an indicator on the unit's stat's growth rate). As for the spouse... I would say maybe Maribelle or Sumia. Brady would suffer from a -2 defence mod which is still fairly minimal. But the rest of his stats would cause for him to smash anything that looked at him funny as long as nothing physical tries to start anything with him. Cynthia would make for a really speedy magic user and her negatives aren't that big unless you're a stickler for not having defence being at -1 and strength and luck at -2.
Lissa and Olivia are also good if you feel like making Owain and Inigo magic users. Owain would have less positives overall and what is benefited is on par to Brady in said stats. Inigo could make for a decent magic user and seems to have the most positives on the mods with only strength and defence being +0 and luck at -2. He'd be fairly magical and speedy though.
Tharja can also work but Noire would get a hefty -5 in luck which can hurt when it comes to getting a crit in the face and would make the run pretty painful.
I'd also recommend Emmeryn since she has the highest magic mod so Morgan can just tear through anything that stands in her way. But her recruitment is at pretty much post-game so it would be pointless.

Oh boy modifiers:

Last edited by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how did I miss the comment on MU being a dark mage?)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim

Back to top Go down

Post by KENDARRR Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:56 am

What are you talking about stats for? You pick a spouse because they're kawaii, stupid.
KENDARRR
KENDARRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Freeze Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:10 am

My husbandos are always the tall, handsome, deep voiced studs. Nothing hits the feels more than a man with a bass vocal range with +2 modifiers in every stat and +10 to each cap because I gave him DLC skills~
Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down