Soul Throw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What're your thoughts regarding B/W2?

3 posters

Go down

What're your thoughts regarding B/W2? Empty What're your thoughts regarding B/W2?

Post by Mr. Freeze Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am

For those of you who have played them, what are your thoughts so far? Pros and cons?

For me, the increased difficulty and use of Pokestar Studios rather than the musical was definitely a plus (challenging the Elite 4 thirteen levels lower than them was one hell of a struggle) as well as a few aspects of the story that I did not expect. On the other hand, the lack of roaming legends and the stupidly broken (in a horrifically easy way) catch rate system ruined a lot of the challenge for me in terms of legendary hunting, which is what I do post-E4.

So far I'd have to give it 7.5/10 for delivering the Pokemon experience but lacking in a few specific areas that served as a large factor in my entertainment value from it.

Last edited by Mr. Freeze on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze

Back to top Go down

What're your thoughts regarding B/W2? Empty Re: What're your thoughts regarding B/W2?

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:56 am

^Same.
I would post something more but you took the words straight out of my mouth >:I
I really didn't like the botched catch rates at all. I caught Heatran with only 2 pokeballs and I was pissed. The only legend that has ever given me a challenge was Azelf but I forgot how many it took. It took down my level 100 that I use to god mod the post-game since I was too lazy to grind. Hopefully Kyurem will prove to be more of a challenge...
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim

Back to top Go down

What're your thoughts regarding B/W2? Empty Re: What're your thoughts regarding B/W2?

Post by Zero Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

With every new Pokemon game you are going to get the basic experience. Here's what I thought about it,
1) Like you said the game was way to easy, it kind of just broke down to legends standing in the way that you WERE SUPPOSED to go.
2) If it wanted to do better I would have had areas that branched way off from the actual map. If you recall 1st generation where you had to go WAY out of your way just to catch articuno, moltres, and zapados. Let's not forget mewtwo as well.
3) Overall this game would be a 7/10 for me. It brought new styling game play but was to easy and was beatable within 2 days. Maybe I am just so accustomed to Zelda.
Zero
Zero

https://www.youtube.com/ericbrooks3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down